You can extract a bin cue file system to convert it to mp4 for your video iPod for free using the following steps and tools:
- Launch VCDgearX (free!) and select the .cue file you wish to convert
- Set your target location for the extracted video file.
- Select “cue2mpg” for the conversion format and start conversion.
- Drag converted mpg file to iSquint (free!) to convert to iPod format.
- Select iPod format and choose location to save the file.
- Select “Add to iTunes” to automatically import the converted file to iTunes.
- Sync the movie file to your iPod.
That’s it! You can get really fancy with this process, but that’s the quick and easy conversion process for bin/cue to video iPod. Enjoy!
1 thought on “How To: Convert bin/cue files to mp4 for video iPod”
Thanks so much for that tip. You helped a lady in distress at 1am with that piece of advice. 🙂 Happy New Year! x
Comments are closed.