From the BBC News… 100 Things We Didn’t Know Last Year.
14. Antony and Cleopatra were ugly.
21. Only about half of China’s population can speak the national language, Mandarin.
39. The secret to happiness is accepting misery.
46. Peanuts can be made into diamonds.
54. The Australian town of Eucla has its own time zone.
86. There is a monastery in every village in Burma.
90. Chickens can be diagnosed with depression.
92. Zsa Zsa Gabor is related to Paris Hilton.
94. Osama Bin Laden is known to fellow jihadists as Abu Abdullah.
96. Bees can detect explosives.
100. Dogs can have two noses.
And some of you still complain that I never post anything “interesting”. Sheesh. 🙂