Hurry up and wait
Just got off the phone with my mortgage broker and everything is (finally) coming together nicely. The new mortgage company sent us some disclosure info in the mail yesterday and everybody is rushing towards the final closing.
Merrin & I have been in a complete panic since last week when we were supposed to close. Then we delayed it until today. Now it’s delayed until Friday – we think. But all the signs are looking good for Friday. It’s possible that it could be before then, but as long as we can buy the new house – I don’t really care when we close.
Shout out to Keith for keeping me sane (by sacrificing his own sanity) and to Jimmy for making a few extra phone calls last night & this morning to speed things through.
I’ll keep you all posted. Keep your fingers crossed as we hurry up and wait!