This week’s Friday Five is Valentine’s/Love themed. While I don’t mine spilling the ‘days of my life’ for all to see, I do have some limits. As Mom always said, “Don’t say it unless you’d want your mother to hear it.” Same holds on the internet. So, forgive my shyness.
1. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for someone else?
I don’t know if I’m qualified to answer that. I might have thought a “surprise oil change” was romantic, but…. I think Merrin would be better inclined to answer. Perhaps surprising Merrin with a *very* nice dinner and gifts before we went to Bass Hall a ccouple of years ago. I don’t know. I wish she’d tell me, maybe I’d do it more often.
2. What are your erogenous zones?
I have to say all of them. Seriously. Yes, I know what it means. And I’m serious: All of them.
3. How old were you the first time you had sex? Care to expound?
I don’t know. My whole life before Merrin seems like a blur. I do remember that I didn’t wear white to my own wedding, but –in the words of Forrest Gump– that’s all I have to say about that.
4. What’s the most unusual place you’ve ever had sex?
Most people find Texas peculiar, but I kinda like it.
5. Do you have plans for Valentine’s Day or is it just another Thursday?
Yes, but if I tell you what they are, it won’t be a surprise!!