It’s Spring in Texas and that can mean only one thing: bluebonnets.
This is my first annual “Big Kev’s 2003 Texas Bluebonnet Challenge“. If you’ve got a camera, you’re in. I want your pictures of bluebonnets and (of course) Indian paintbrush. I’m looking for the best overall shot that captures the spirit of Texas in the spring time.
Here are the rules:
- I am the only judge. What I say goes.
- Only digital photos will be accepted. Photos may be color or B&W and should be (at least) 800×600 pixels.
- All photos must be the original work of the submitter.
- Contest is open to all comers.
- Photos will be judged for their clarity of message: Springtime in Texas.
- All photos must contain images of bluebonnets to be considered.
- All entries will remain the property of their owners. By submitting, you grant me limited permission to show the photos on my personal domain.
- Entries will only be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may enter as many photos as you like.
- All entries must be received by May 1, 2003. Winners will be announced by May 5, 2003.
- Finally, in the event of any questions, see Rule #1.
Winners may receive something tangible, but I have no idea what it might be right now, so don’t count on it. Top entries will be displayed on this website.The winner will be recognized and have their photo highlighted on this website.
So, get out there and enjoy Springtime in Texas!
To enter the contest, email your name, photo information, and photos to me directly by May 1, 2003: